Online ordering has re-opened!
Updated: Mar 27, 2020
Thanks everyone for bearing with me during the 3 days of closure to the online store. This has given me time to complete a backlog of orders, receive a new delivery of much needed stock and to update the stock levels!
Orders and Delivery Changes
I have also made some temporary changes in light of the current circumstances that will affect ordering and delivery, both for our own safety and the safety of our customers.
1. We will not be using couriers or the post office. This is minimise the risk of exposure to ourselves and to others. All orders will now be delivered personally by us. This means that we can now only accept orders for deliveries to the following areas: Southwater, Horsham, Barns Green, Billingshurst, Brooks Green, Christs Hospital, Coneyhurst, Copsale, Cowfold, Coolham, Dial Post, Itchingfield, Kingsfold, Maplehurst, Nuthurst, Partridge Green, Roffey, Shipley, Slinfold, Warnham and West Grinstead. If you are just outside these areas please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will see if delivery would be possible.
2. Free delivery will still apply in Southwater with no minimum spend, and to the other areas above with a minimum spend of £20.
3. Given that the virus can apparently be absorbed by cardboard, we would prefer not be source any more used boxes to deliver your goods in. Could you please leave a large uncovered (so that we don't touch the lid) container or tray outside and we will place your order onto that.
4. When we deliver your order, we will not be ringing the bell or knocking. Instead, we will call you to let you know it is on your doorstep. If you know that you will not be in, please confirm by email that you are happy for your order to be left on the doorstep, but bear in mind that we can't take responsibility once it has been left there.
5. I have temporarily stopped the Drop-off – refill – collect station at Buck Barn to reduce any unnecessary risk.
The above are all temporary measures and will be in place for as long as is needed. We hope that later this year our national deliveries will resume once safe for everyone.
Stock – New In and Back In Stock
A huge pallet of mainly pasta and rice arrived today so we are back in stock! The buying price of fusilli has slightly risen, and I have had to very slightly increased this. The white penne price has dropped though, and this has been passed to you.
Organic White Fusilli
Organic Wholewheat Fusilli
Organic White Farfalle
Organic White Penne
Organic Wholewheat Penne
Brown Basmati Rice
Organic White Basmati Rice
Organic Porridge Oats
Organic Seven Bean Mix
Organic Seedless Raisins
Thompson Seedless Raisins
Dark Chocolate Coated Brazil Nuts
Non-Food / Sustainable Products
Dish Brush with Replaceable Head
Replaceable head for Dish Brush
Stainless Steel Tea Infuser
Fluoride Toothpaste Tablets – start kit and refill kit
Bamboo Charcoal Water Filters – 4 pack
Compostable Scrub Brush
Vegetable / Scrubbing Brush
Thanks for reading, and please keep yourselves and your families safe.